Telerivet makes it easy for non-developers and developers alike to create custom mobile messaging services, and to combine manual and automated messaging within a single system.
Types of Automated ServicesTelerivet includes commonly used quick-start templates which can be deployed in just a few clicks:
- Subscription - A "text-to-join" service that lets people text one keyword to add themselves to a group, and another keyword to remove themselves from a group
- Auto-Reply - A service that automatically sends an SMS reply when a message is received with a particular keyword, or when any message is received that doesn't match another keyword
- Poll - A service that lets you ask one or more questions and collect responses via SMS.
- Custom Actions - Build a custom automated service as a visual flowchart of basic actions.
- Webhook API - Notifies your server via the Webhook API when an incoming message is received.
Once you create an automated service, the Service page provides several tools to manage your service:
- Click Edit to change the configuration for a service
- Use the On/Off switch to activate or deactivate a service
- Click Inactive Services or All Services to see inactive services (such as completed SMS polls)
- Click More > Copy service to duplicate a service (for example, to create a backup or to reuse a service in another Telerivet project)
- Click Test Services to simulate receiving an incoming message (Learn more)
- Click More > View logs to debug issues with a service (Learn more)
- Click More > Delete to permanently delete a service