Exporting Messages to a SpreadsheetTo export messages to CSV in order to view them in Excel or another spreadsheet program, click More > Export messages at the top-right of the Messages page.
Exporting messages to CSV lets you see some additional information about each message that isn't visible in Telerivet's web interface, such as:
- the time the message was actually sent to the mobile network
- which user account sent the message
- the source of the message within Telerivet (e.g. web app, API, automated service, etc.)
- which automated service generated the message (if any)
- Telerivet's internal ID for the message
- The external ID of the message from your virtual number provider (when applicable)
Telerivet can export up to 10,000 messages at a time. To export more messages, you can export messages in batches using different filters, or use the API instead.